← HostLaunch Docs
HostLaunch is the best hosting automation tool for selling VPS hosting. Designed from the ground up for modern hosting, HostLaunch makes it easy to build your hosting brand around secure, simplified and automated cloud hosting. If you're looking to compare WHMCS vs. HostLaunch, the following breakdown of features and benefits should help.
HostLaunch was created in 2019 by Less Bits Inc., the American company that brought you ServerPilot.
Key product features of HostLaunch are:
- White labelling, so your company has its own identity.
- A simple onboarding flow for you as a hosting company.
- Easy management to update customer servers, sites, and accounts.
- A detailed customer action history and hosting dashboard to track customer usage and spend.
- Your clients are isolated on their own cloud servers.
- Integration with modern services such as ServerPilot, Stripe, and DigitalOcean.
- Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) based, so you never have to worry about software updates.
- U.S. Dollar and 135+ non-USD currencies supported for your pricing plans.
- Your customers can easily upgrade servers to higher-priced plans.
- One-click Wordpress installation
- Automated free SSL installation with Let’s Encrypt.
WHMCS was created in 2005 by WebPros HoldCo B.V., a company based in the Netherlands.
Key points of consideration when comparing solutions include:
- To remove WHMCS branding, an additional fee must be paid.
- The interface is complex and setup can be time consuming.
- However, ample documentation is available to assist.
- Recurring billing can be set up and automated.
- You can build your own modules, but updates sometimes cause issues.
- An add-on marketplace with modules is available, but depends on third-party developers to keep the add-ons updated and secure.
In summary, the ease of use, high level of automation, and simplicity that makes HostLaunch the best solution for your company and your customers. Setup is quick and easy and our US-based support team is standing by to assist you.